How to get WordPress site google indexed quickly?
Only Google? Yes, you heard it right. Only google. When 90% visitors come from Google search, then why we need others optimized. Although SEO plugins generally ping every notable search engines to get your site indexed quickly. Here I am going to show how you can WordPress site indexed quickly.
- Install Google XML sitemaps Plugins: At first install this plugins and simply activate it. When you post something, this plugins will notify every major search engine.
- Now go to Google Webmasters tools and sign in with your email address. Now add your website by clicking the button “Add a property”. Then verify your site ownership choosing any method.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard > Settings > Google XML sitemaps, copy the xml sitemaps link, then add sitemap link to google webmaster tools. To be clear, see the image below.
- Sign in to Google Analytics. Add the analytics code in your site header. it will also get your site indexed.
- Submit your site to IMT Website Submitter
- Submit website links to your Facebook, Twitter page.